The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Price for All Five Trim Levels
The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee price is excellent, and it extends the reputation of the most awarded SUV in history, offering class-leading performance in a range of trim levels. Able to provide Indian Head and Estevan, SK drivers with best-in-class fuel economy, best-in-class towing power, and best-in-class Trail Rated 4×4 capability, the 2015 Grand Cherokee offers an exceptional trim for every driver.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trims
- Laredo: Starting at $40,895, the Laredo feels like a top-of-the-line model. Powered by an award-winning 3.6L Pentastar V6, it also includes Quadra-Trac I 4WD for exceptional handling. A Keyless Enter ’n Go system with proximity sensor makes entering effortless, while a power 12-way driver’s seat with lumbar support and 7-inch touchscreen enhance comfort and convenience.
- Limited: For a starting price of $49,195, you’ll drive home in the envy-inducing Limited trim. Available with the formidable 5.7L HEMI V8, the Limited upgrades to a Selec-Terrain system, which provides sure-footed traction across Snow, Sand, Mud and Rock. Park-Sense rear Park Assist and a ParkView rear back-up camera are both included as standard, as is leather-faced seating in the first and second row.
- Overland: Starting at $57,995, the Overland lives up to its name by offering all the technology necessary to take you from coast to coast in comfort. A Quadra-Lift Air Suspension System is fitted to provide a phenomenally smooth ride, your Uconnect 8.4AN multimedia center comes with an 8.4-inch touchscreen and 3D navigation, and a CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof keeps you feeling connected to the world outside.
- Summit: Starting at $62,995, this model combines capability with luxury. Your seats will be faced with Natura Plus leather, while active noise cancelation technology and an acoustic windshield keep outside noise at bay. Adaptive cruise control allows you to relax on the highway, and a 19-speaker audio system with 825-W amplifier pumps out your soundtrack.
- SRT: Starting at $65,995, the SRT is simply breath-taking. Both the most powerful SUV in Canada and the most advanced Jeep ever produced, the SRT is a high-performance powerhouse with luxury to spare. A 6.4L HEMI SRT V8 provides impressive power, while a Quarda-Trac SRT Active-on-demand 4×4 system enhances your ride to the next level. Sport mode caters to aggressive shifting, and launch control provides optimal acceleration.
Which 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Price is Right for You?
Available now from Knight Weyburn CJDR, the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee price is an impressive value, and we invite you to come to our dealership for a test drive.