What Kind of Features Will You Enjoy with the 2016 Chrysler 200?
Midsize sedans are often outdone when it comes to cutting-edge features by larger vehicles, but Indian Head and Melville drivers will find that this just isn’t the case with the 2016 Chrysler 200. From keeping you safe from harm to surrounding you with comfort, the 200 pulls out all the stops when it comes to onboard amenities. Keep reading to learn more about some of the features you can expect on the 2016 Chrysler 200.
The elimination of traditional controls for an electronic parking brake and Rotary E-shirt provide a clean and unbroken appearance for your 2016 Chrysler 200, and a number of comfort features make the cabin feel like its own private sanctuary.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: Leather sets the industry standard for upscale comfort, so the 200 offers a leather-trim for all seats.
- Heated Seats: When the temperatures start to dive, just turn on the 200’s available heated seats.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Nobody likes having to wrap their hands around a cold steering wheel; with the 200, you won’t have to.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control: Both the driver and front-passenger receive their own separate temperature zones and controls.
The 2016 Chrysler 200 complements its comprehensive range of comfort fittings with a diverse selection of technologies designed to make your every drive feel as relaxed and effortless as possible.
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist: Advanced sensors control your steering angle while parking. You just need to follow instructions for gear positions, braking, and acceleration.
- Remote Start System: Start the 200’s engine from up to 200 feet away to have climate control systems ready by the time you slip inside.
- Uconnect 8.4 Multimedia Centre: Everything from GPS navigation to Bluetooth calls can be controlled through an 8.4-inch touchscreen.
Chrysler models enjoy a strong reputation for comfort and convenience, and they also tend to break the mold when it comes to safety. The same is true of the new 200, which is able to deliver the following available driver assistance technologies:
- Class-Exclusive Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
Experience the 2016 Chrysler 200’s Amenities for Yourself
If you’d like to take a closer look at the 2016 Chrysler 200, or even arrange a test drive, just drop by the showroom here at Knight Weyburn CDJR. Our friendly sales team are always ready to help our Indian Head and Melville customers.