The 2016 Chrysler 200 Is Able to Protect You and Your Family Like No Other Model
Indian Head and Melville drivers have come to appreciate the 2016 Chrysler 200 as a model of unparalleled styling and comfort, but it also scores high in terms of safety. From crash test scores to forward-thinking safety technologies, the 200 is able to protect you and your family from danger just as adeptly as it surrounds them with luxury fittings and features. Let’s take a closer look now at some of the safety features available with the 2016 Chrysler 200.
Safety as Standard
The 2016 Chrysler 200 equips a wide range of safety features as standard across all models, including:
- Eight Air Bags: Deploy intuitively upon impact in order to cushion all occupants from harm as effectively as possible.
- ParkView Rearview Monitor: Displays a live-feed of the area behind your 200 as you reverse.
- Electronic Parking Brake with Safe Hold: This is the only car in its class to fit such a feature. It automatically engages when you open the driver’s door to exit without slipping into neutral.
Available Driver Assistance Technologies
With the Chrysler 200, Indian Head and Melville drivers can expect safety features as standard that rival models can’t fit with even their top-of-the-line trim levels. However, it doesn’t stop there – the following intelligent assistance features can further prevent the likelihood of an accident occurring by augmenting your awareness and even acting autonomously:
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection
- Class-Exclusive Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
Reassuring Crash Test Scores
Ultimately, all the crash-prevention technologies in the world aren’t going to guarantee that an accident will never occur. That’s why the team over at Chrysler never for a second allowed the 200 anything less than superlative resilience towards impact damage.
Their efforts have clearly paid off. The NHTSA just provided the 200 with its highest possible ranking of 5-stars, while the IIHS honored it with Top Safety Pick+ status.
Peace of the Mind is Yours When You Drive a 2016 Chrysler 200
Sedans should always hold the safety of their occupants as a prime concern, and that has clearly been the case with the 2016 Chrysler 200. To find out more, just contact one of the team here at Knight Weyburn CDJR today. We hope to see our Indian Head and Melville customers soon!