2016 Dodge Journey Price and Trims
Canada’s favourite crossover is back, and surprisingly affordable 2016 Dodge Journey price still gets you a spacious cabin, powerful engine choices, and a range of exciting interior features, making it a great choice for Indian Head and Melville families. The 2016 Journey is getting rave reviews from drivers, and it’s available now at Knight Weyburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Keep reading to find out a little bit about what each trim delivers to its drivers and passengers.
Trims and Prices
- CVP: Starting at $19,495, the CVP (Canadian Value Package) comes with a 2.4L I-4 engine, standard front dual-zone air conditioning, and steering wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls.
- SE Plus: Starting at $22,795, the SE Plus adds seating for up to 7 as well as a deep-tint sunscreen glass and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
- SXT: Starting at $26,095, the SXT adds style with its 17-inch Tech Silver aluminum wheels, fog lamps, and performance front fascia. It also adds the option to upgrade your engine to a 3.6L V6.
- Crossroad FWD: Starting at $30,295, the crossroad FWD has a distinctive appearance both inside and out thanks to black headlamp and taillamp surrounds, a Gloss Black grille, Platinum Chrome trim, aggressive fascias, and leather-faced seats with sport mesh inserts and Slate Grey accent stitching. You’ll also enjoy air conditioning with tri-zone automatic temperature control.
- Limited: Starting at $30,395, the Limited stands tall on 19-inch aluminum wheels and also features a heated steering wheel, heated front seats, and remote start.
- R/T: Starting at $33,495, the R/T benefits from all-weather capability with the addition of AWD and performance suspension. You’ll also find an upgraded sound system and the Park-Sense Rear Park Assist system.
- R/T Rallye: Starting at $34,195, the R/T Rallye turns heads with its 19-inch Satin Carbon aluminum wheels, body-colour grille and door handles, Black leather-faced seating with red stitching, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
- Crossroad AWD: Starting at $34,395, the Crossroad AWD can handle tough conditions with its AWD system, 19-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels, all-season touring tires, and quad halogen headlamps.
Which 2016 Dodge Journey Price Suits Your Needs?
Now that you’ve read a little bit about the 2016 Dodge Journey price and trims, visit Knight Weyburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and drive it yourself. If you need more information or would like to set up an appointment, contact us online or call 306-842-7333. We can’t wait to put Indian Head and Melville drivers behind the wheel of this eye-catching crossover.