The Impressive 2016 Dodge Journey Specs
Not only is the 2016 Dodge Journey the most affordable mid-size crossover in Canada, but it also has some of the strongest power and highest efficiency in the segment. The 2016 Dodge Journey specs are also impressive, as are its unique technology features and host of safety features that make every trip a little more comfortable. Keep reading to learn more about why drivers around Indian Head and Melville love this model.
Power and Efficiency
The 2016 Dodge Journey can be equipped with either a 2.4L I-4 engine or a 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6. Indian Head and Melville drivers will like driving around with either of these powerful, efficient engines:
- 2.4L DOHC 16V Dual VVT I-4: Provides up to 173 hp and 166 lb-ft of torque and offers 9.1 L/100 km on the highway with a 4-speed automatic transmission.
- 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6: Named one of Ward‘s 10 Best Engines three times, this engine offers up to 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. You’ll still maintain eget up to 9.4 L/100 km on the highway thanks to the smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission.
For maximum traction, the 2016 Journey can be equipped with all-wheel drive that seamlessly sends power to the rear wheels when it detects wheel slippage. Additionally, the Journey is capable of towing up to 1,135 kg when equipped with the Trailer Tow Prep Group with 4-pin wiring harness and engine oil cooler. Trailer Sway Control is standard on every model to help stabilize whatever you need to tow.
No Shortage of Technology
Indian Head and Melville drivers will enjoy cruising around in the new 2016 Dodge Journey thanks to some of the advanced technology features that are available with this new crossover.
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go system: Allows you to open the doors by simply touching the door handle while the key fob remains in your pocket. Also, start the car with a push of a button.
- Radio 8.4 multimedia centre: This largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen gives you handsfree communication with Bluetooth streaming audio and SiriusXM satellite radio with a one-year subscription.
- Navigation and Back-up Camera Group: For added safety and convenience, the Radio 8.4 NAV multimedia centre comes with Garmin Navigation, Park-Sense Rear Park Assist, and a ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera.
Impressed by the 2016 Dodge Journey Specs? Drive It Today!
When you’re ready to take this new crossover for a test drive, head to Knight Weyburn CDJR and our team will put you behind the wheel. We hope our Indian Head and Melville customers come see us soon at 1627 First Avenue N.E. in Weyburn, SK. For further information about any of our models, contact us online or call 306-842-7333.