Find Your Perfect 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Price and Trim
The 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee is available in five separate price and trim options for Indian Head and Melville drivers to select from. This model is available at Knight Weyburn CDJR, so we thought we’d offer a quick overview to help you your ideal 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee price.
Grand Cherokee: Price and Trim Options
- Laredo: Starting at $43,395, the Laredo immediately impresses thanks to LED taillights, 17-inch aluminum wheels, and automatic quad halogen projector headlamps. It’s similarly impressive when taken off-road thanks to a Quadra-Trac I 4×4 system, and the interior boasts a 12-way power driver’s seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and dual-zone automatic temperature control system.
- Limited: Starting at $51,695, the Limited adds a host of features to your Grand Cherokee experience, including a ParkView Rear back-up camera, Park-Sense Rear Park Assist system, and a handy power liftgate. Leather-faced seating also comes as standard, as does a Quadra-Trac II 4X4 system with Selec-Terrain management.
- Overland: Starting at $60,495, the Overland offers state-of-the-art technology alongside refined comfort features. Seats are trimmed in Nappa leather, and you’ll enjoy a Uconnect 8.4 NAV multimedia centre with 8.4-inch touchscreen and 506-watt Alpine Premium audio system. A Quadra-Lift air suspension system comes standard, ensuring that drivers remain perfectly in control while traversing tough terrain.
- Summit: Starting at $65,495, the Summit comes with a generous selection of driver-assistance technologies as standard, including adaptive cruise control with stop, forward collision warning with active braking, advanced brake assist, and blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-path detection. That makes the Summit a good choice for drivers who tend to take regular long-distance journeys on the highway.
- SRT: With a starting price of $71,695, the SRT is defined above all else by its ferocious 6.4L SRT HEMI V8 engine. It’s able to put up to 475 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque at your command. Launch Control, performance-tuned steering, and an active damping suspension all come as standard.
Your Ideal 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Price is Waiting at Knight Weyburn CDJR
The 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee is an SUV without equal, and we can help you select the perfect model to meet your needs. Whether you live in Melville, Indian Head, or elsewhere, just contact Knight Weyburn CDJR today.