The 2016 Jeep Renegade Specs Show Its Superiority
The 2016 Jeep Renegade specs show Indian Head and Melville drivers the model’s brilliance before they even get behind the wheel. From output to headroom, the team at Jeep has gone above and beyond to impress, and their efforts have not been in vain.
Power and Efficiency
Indian Head and Melville drivers have two powertrain options to choose between with the 2016 Jeep Renegade:
- 1.4L MultiAir Turbo I-4 with 6-Speed Manual Transmission: Makes an impressive 160 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque, all while allowing you to achieve up to 7.5 L/100 km on the highway.
- 2.4L Tigershark I-4 with Class-Exclusive 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: The output reaches 180 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque, more than enough for a confident ride across testing terrain. The cutting-edge transmission system ensures seamless power delivery and the ability to make up to 7.7 L/100 km on the highway.
The 2016 Jeep Renegade’s power specs help it power across the backcountry, but it packs plenty more for supreme performance. Two full-time 4×4 systems — Jeep Active Drive and Jeep Active Drive Low with 20:1 crawl ratio — are on offer, as well as a Selec-Terrain traction management system.
Ultimately, drivers will be able to experience best-in-class 4X4 capability thanks to the following specs:
- 20-mm (0.8-inch) higher ride height in the Trailhawk
- Best-in-class ground clearance, and approach and departure angles
- Up to 482 mm (19 inches) of water fording.
Towing and Carrying
A true off-roader needs the power to pull, and the 2016 Jeep Renegade specsdo not disappoint. Just equip the class-exclusive Factory Tow Package with Class III receiver hitch and 4-pin wiring harness, and you’ll be able to tow up to a staggering 907 kg.
Of course, you’ll also find plenty of space inside, including best-in-class first- and second-row headroom measurements of 41.1 inches and 40.5 inches, plus up to 1,438 L of cargo space.
The 2016 Jeep Renegade Specs Show That It’s the Most Capable Vehicle in its Class
Just a quick look at the 2016 Jeep Renegade specs is enough to let drivers know that they’re dealing with a superior machine. To find out how those specs play out in the real world, just visit Knight Weyburn CDJR today.