The 2016 Ram 1500 Engines Offer Incredible Power
The 2016 Ram 1500 engines and high-end engineering ensure that Indian Head and Melville drivers receive the very best. With the ability to tow up to 4,826 kg and carry up to 857 kg, there’s no denying that the new Ram 1500 is a force to be reckoned with, but drivers are still being blown away by its power.
2016 Ram 1500 Engine Options
The 2016 Ram 1500 offers Indian Head and Melville drivers the most comprehensive range of engines in the segment, with options including:
- Class-Exclusive 3.0L EcoDiesel V6: The Ram 1500 is the only light-duty truck in the industry to offer a diesel engine. It has been named to Ward’s “10 Best Engines” list two years in a row, and it puts a considerable 240 hp and class-leading 420 lb-ft of torque at your command, all while achieving up to 11.6 L/100 km in the city and 8.4 L/100 km on the highway.
- 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6: The Pentastar V6 has become a legend in its own time after appearing three times on Ward’s “10 Best Engines” list. It’s able to harness up to 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque, with Variable Valve Timing to increase overall efficiency to an impressive 12.9 L/100 km in the city and 9.3 L/100 km on the highway.
- 5.7L HEMI V8: Boasting a mighty output of up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque, the HEMI V8 is in a league of its own, and it’s what you need for a serious level of power. At the same time, advanced FuelSaver Multi-Displacement System (MDS) technology ensures up to 17.1 L/100 km in the city and 12 L/100 km on the highway.
Just a quick look at the 2016 Ram 1500 engines should be enough to convince you of the vehicle’s awesome potential, but it doesn’t stop there.
Additional performance features include:
- TorqueFlite 8-Speed Automatic Transmission: Features 40 different shift maps for optimal shifting, plus a Thermal Management System for outstanding efficiency.
- Segment-Exclusive Multilink Coil Spring Rear Suspension: Soaks up bumps in the road like no other light truck, keeping you comfortable and in control.
- 4-Wheel Drive: Cycle between the 4-HI setting for extra grip and pulling power and 4-LO for a 2.64:1 gear reduction ratio.
The 2016 Ram 1500 Offers an Unrivaled Engine Lineup
If you need a capable light truck, there’s no better choice than the 2016 Ram 1500. Come take a test-drive at Knight Weyburn CDJR to experience this stunning vehicle for yourself. We’re not far from Melville or Indian Head, SK, and we hope to see you soon!