The 2016 Ram 1500 Towing Capacity is Phenomenal
The 2016 Ram 1500 towing capacity distinguishes it as one of the most capable pickups on the market. We know Indian Head and Melville drivers will be impressed when they take the Ram 1500 for a spin, so make sure to come to Knight Weyburn CDJR to take it for a test drive. In the meantime, keep reading to find out more about the incredible towing and payload capacities of the 2016 Ram 1500.
2016 Ram 1500 Towing and Payload Capability
The 2016 Ram 1500’s powerful engine options mean that Indian Head and Melville drivers will experience unrivaled towing and payload capability, no matter which engine they choose. However, when equipped with the 5.7L HEMI V8, the Ram 1500 offers:
- Outstanding Towing: The Ram 1500 comes standard with a 4- and 7-pin wiring harness, but drivers can opt for the available integrated Class IV hitch receiver and Trailer Brake Control system for a max tow rating of up to 4,826 kg.
- Exceptional Payload: Pile up the cargo in the truck bed of the 2016 Ram 1500. It can carry a payload of up to 857 kg.
Powertrain and Efficiency
We mentioned the 2016 Ram 1500 comes with a powerful engine, but it actually has three engines to choose from. Indian Head and Melville car shoppers will be able to select one of these superb engines:
- Class-Exclusive 3.0L EcoDiesel V6: The Ram 1500 is the only light-duty truck that offers a diesel engine, and this 3.0L EcoDielsel offers best-in-class efficiency ratings of up to 11.3 L/100 km in the city and 8.0 L/100 km on the highway. With 240 hp and a 420 lb-ft of torque, it doesn’t disappoint.
- 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6: The award-winning 3.6L Pentastar offers 305 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque, and earns up to 12.9 L/100 km in the city and 9.3 L/100 km on the highway with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- 5.7L HEMI VVT V8: The mighty HEMI V8 is able to put drivers in command of up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque. It is available with either a 6-speed automatic transmission or a TorqueFlight 8-speed automatic transmission.
Find Your Ideal 2016 Ram 1500 Near Indian Head, SK
We are ready to show our Indian Head and Melville customers this ultra-capable light-duty truck, so make sure you come visit our showroom at 1627 First Avenue N.E. in Weyburn, SK. For more information about the 2016 Ram 1500 towing capability, contact us online or visit our dealership. We hope to see you soon!