Explore the First-Class 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Features
Indian Head and Melville drivers will find that the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica features a stunning array of standard and available technologies. Whether you’re in need of a state-of-the-art entertainment system or first-rate comfort, the Pacifica has plenty of features to meet your needs.
Comfort and Convenience
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica allows you to control every part of your driving environment from an available largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen display, but that’s only the start of what it can offer. Further comfort and convenience features include:
- Stow ‘n Vac: Cleaning up the Pacifica is easy thanks to its handy built-in vacuum, which boasts the most power of any vacuum in its class.
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Tri-zone climate control comes standard to provide individual temperature zones for the driver, front-passenger, and rear passengers.
Minivans are designed for families, so the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica can offer Indian Head and Melville parents one of the most exciting interior entertainment systems around to make sure the kids stay happy during every trip. Class-exclusive dual 10-inch front seatback-mounted touchscreens play from Blu-ray, DVD, USB, or HDMI sources — there are even several in-built apps, including the “Are We There Yet?” app to show remaining distance and an estimated arrival time.
Sound can be played for everyone, or you can have it run through included wireless headphones. You’ll then be able to take in your own soundtrack from the available 20-speaker Harmon Kardon audio system.
Safety is always a prime concern for families, so the 2017 Pacific can deliver over 100 safety and security features, including the following advanced technologies:
- 360-Degree Surround-View Camera: Multiple cameras positioned around the vehicle combine to provide a 360-degree birds-eye view of the surrounding area.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go: This innovative system adjusts your speed up and down to account for the vehicle ahead.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking: Provides a warning if a frontal collision becomes imminent, then gently applies the brakes if you fail to act.
Experience the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Features for Yourself by Visiting Knight Weyburn CDJR
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica can provide top-of-the-line technologies that you just wouldn’t expect from any other minivan. To find out more, or explore the vehicle for yourself near Melville and Indian Head, just come to Knight Weyburn CDJR today.