Chrysler Wins Total Quality Award
Indian Head and Melville drivers will be interested to learn about all of the Chrysler wins in the Total Quality Awards provided by Strategic Vision. Despite increasing competition, Chrysler’s supremacy has let drivers know that it continues to offer some of the very best vehicles available.
A Chrysler Victory
The Strategic Vision Total Quality Awards were designed to reward the best manufacturers and vehicles with the recognition that they deserve, and we’re thrilled to announce that Chrysler achieved the highest corporate Total Quality Score.
In addition to their overall score, the company produced six segment leaders from Fiat, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram, including:
- The 2015 Dodge Challenger in the Specialty Coupe category.
- The 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in the Entry SUV category.
- The 2015 Dodge Durango in the Mid-Size SUV category.
Additionally, Ram was recognized as representing the peak of the Best Non-Luxury Brand segment.
Highest of Standards
Those scores represent both overall reliability and the feedback of everyday drivers. Previous awards were chosen based around the number of problems per vehicle, but modern engineering has made that less of a deciding factor. This means that when Chrysler wins the Total Quality Award, it’s based not just on reliability, but on over 155 specific aspects of the customer’s experience from more than 46,000 customers.
In the words of Alexander Edwards, President of Strategic Vision: “When defining quality, we listen and measure everything the customer communicates and capture it in a calculation that is converted to a 1,000-point scale called the Total Quality Index score.”
Stable of Champions
After considering the vast array of leading vehicles on offer, it should come as no surprise to Indian Head and Melville drivers that the Chrysler Group was able to win so many awards.
- 2015 Dodge Challenger: A true game-changer, the all-new Challenger is Auto123.com’s 2015 Sports Car of the Year, and the most powerful muscle car ever made.
- 2015 Dodge Durango: The Durango still sets the standard for SUVs, with best-in-class towing and power, as well as a number of class-exclusive technological features.
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited: The Wrangler continues to define off-roading, and the 2015 model is no exception, offering performance which just can’t be matched by its competitors.
Find Award-Winning Vehicles at Knight Weyburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
At Knight Weyburn CDJR, you’ll be able to find the Challenger, Durango, Wrangler, and a vast inventory of other class-leading vehicles. For more information, simply contact one of our team members today. We hope our Indian Head and Melville customers stop in soon!