2015 Chrysler 200 vs. 2015 Ford Fusion
If you are looking around Indian Head for a midsized sedan that offers a little more style and innovation than the stale offerings from brands like Toyota and Honda, you have an exciting new option: the 2015 Chrysler 200. The car has been completely redesigned for the 2015 model year, and you can find it near Estevan at Knight Weyburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. To illustrate just what an impressive car this is, we have compared it to another entry in this class: the 2015 Ford Fusion.
- 2015 Chrysler 200 – Runs on a 2.4L four-cylinder engine that puts out 184 hp and 173 lb-ft of torque. Higher-level trims offer a 3.6L V6 that puts out 295 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque.
- 2015 Ford Fusion – Runs on a 2.5L four-cylinder engine that puts out 175 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque. A more powerful turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine puts out just 240 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque.
- 2015 Chrysler 200 – S and C trims come with an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment interface that is intuitive to use, helping Indian Head drivers stay connected.
- 2015 Ford Fusion – Comes with an 8-inch touchscreen that reviews have criticized for its steep learning curve.
- 2015 Chrysler 200 – Inside and out, the Chrysler 200 is designed to exude sophisticated, contemporary styling. It manages to be one of the most distinctive vehicles in the class without relying on gimmicks.
- 2015 Ford Fusion – The Fusion does little to set itself apart from the competition, and the design feels bland, even by the reasonably conservative standards of Ford.
Experience the Chrysler 200 Near Indian Head
So let’s review: the 2015 Chrysler 200, offers more power, higher-quality advanced technologies, and lots of style. Why settle for a car that delivers less when the Chrysler 200 is so competitively priced? To experience it in person, visit us from Indian Head or Estevan. We are conveniently located at 1627 First Ave. N.E. in Weyburn, SK. Contact us if you have any questions about the stellar new 200.