2015 Chrysler 200 vs. 2015 Honda Accord
The 2015 Chrysler 200 has set the bar for sedan luxury leaving competitors like the 2015 Honda Accord struggling to impress Estevan and Indian Head drivers. Exclusive, innovative technology can be found both under the hood and within the cabin for the new 200 model, helping to create a sedan that has revolutionized the segment in the best way possible.
Prices and Trims
Starting at just $19,495, the 2015 Chrysler 200 LX is Canada’s most affordable mid-size sedan. Even with that starting price, Estevan and Indian Head drivers will enjoy the following sought-after features as standard:
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go System.
- Automatic Halogen Projector Headlamps.
- Ambient LED Interior Lighting.
- Premium Cloth Bucket Seats.
In stark contrast, the 2015 Honda Accord LX starts at $24,050 – close to $5,000 more than the standard Chrysler 200 without offering the same level of technology. That’s almost the same starting price as a top-of-the-line 200C model, which includes leather-faced bucket seats, dual-zone automatic temperature control, a heated steering wheel, and a Uconnect 8.4A multimedia centre with the largest touchscreen it the class.
The 2015 Chrysler 200 is longer, wider, and higher than the 2015 Honda Accord, creating a more secure and commanding driving environment without sacrificing agility. The ride itself takes advantage of the latest automotive technology to ensure that your drive is both smooth and powerful.
- Power: With the optional 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine, drivers can experience Best-in-Class 295 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque – far more than can be offered by the Accord.
- Transmission: The 200’s Segment-First 9-speed automatic transmission is a true game-changer, adding more gears for an improved refinement of power. Shifts are seamless, acceleration is athletic, and efficiency shows a 26% improvement over the previous model.
- All-Wheel-Drive: The new 200’s available all-wheel-drive system is the most advanced in its class, delivering flawless traction and a fully disconnecting rear axle for optimized fuel economy.
Interior Comfort and Convenience
The engineers at Chrysler complemented the 200’s superior drive with a highly refined cabin, boasting an array of technologies that cannot be found in competitors like the 2015 Honda Accord.
Built in Chrysler’s state-of-the-art plant using world-class manufacturing methods, the new 200 has benefited from expert care and attention that few sedans could match. Soft-touch materials are in evidence throughout the cabin, and both climate and transmission controls have been relocated to create
Best-in-Class interior storage.
Unlike drivers of the Honda Accord, drivers behind the wheel of a 2015 Chrysler 200 can view infotainment information from a vibrant 8.4-inch touchscreen, while also keeping an eye on vital vehicle data using the available 7-inch customizable in-cluster display.
Test Drive the 2015 Chrysler 200 Today
The 2015 Chrysler 200 has become the sedan which other models are measured by, and few come close. To test drive yours today, come visit Knight Weyburn CDJR.