2015 Chrysler 200 vs. 2015 Mazda6
The midsized-sedan class is one of the most competitive in the entire automotive marketplace, but it would be a mistake to think that all the makes and models are equal. For a truly exceptional example of what a midsized sedan can be, check out the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 at Knight Weyburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. It is worth the trip from Estevan or Indian Head to discover all that this car has to offer. We have compared it to the 2015 Mazda6 to illustrate the merits of the latest 200.
- 2015 Chrysler 200 – The standard engine is a 2.4L four-cylinder that puts out 184 hp and 173 lb-ft of torque, but a more powerful 3.6L V6 that puts out 295 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque is also available.
- 2015 Mazda6 – Only one engine option is available: a 2.5L four-cylinder that produces 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
- 2015 Chrysler 200 – All trims come with the revolutionary ToruqeFlite nine-speed automatic transmission, which gives Estevan drivers unprecedented control over the driving experience while optimizing fuel economy in the city and on the highway.
- 2015 Mazda6 – Predictable six-speed manual and automatic transmissions are available on all trims.
- 2015 Chrysler 200 – Offers an impressive 16 cubic feet of trunk space, and accommodates longer items thanks to the folding 60/40-split rear seats.
- 2015 Mazda6 – Offers just 14.8 cubic feet of cargo space, and has limited options for configuring that space according to your needs.
Test Drive the 2015 Chrysler 200 in Weyburn
The 2015 Chrysler 200 offers a far more powerful engine, comes standard with a smarter transmission, and has more cargo room to work with than the 2015 Ford Fusion. Making the right choice is easy. Drive from Estevan or Indian Head to our dealership at 1627 First Ave. N.E. in Weyburn, SK to check out the new 2015 200 in person. If you have any questions before you get here, fell free to contact us online.