2015 Dodge Journey vs. 2015 Honda CR-V
The 2015 Dodge Journey is Canada’s favorite crossover, putting Estevan and Indian Head drivers in touch with a superior driving experience compared to competitors like the 2015 Honda CR-V. Here’s how these two crossovers measure up.
Price and Trims
To help you find the 2015 Dodge Journey which is perfect for your needs, nine separate trim levels are on offer. These include:
- Canadian Value Package: Starting at $19,495, the standard model features premium equipment, including a 6-speaker audio system, dual-zone air conditioning, and steering wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls.
- BlackTop: Available from $26,590, the BlackTop is all about superior styling, with gloss black mirrors, grille, and fascia, as well as commanding 19-inch aluminum wheels.
- Crossroad AWD: This top of the range Journey starts at just $31,895. In addition to an intuitive AWD system, you’ll enjoy leather-faced seats – heated in the front – and tri-zone automatic temperature control.
The 2015 Honda CR-V is only available in 5 trim levels, and starts at $25,990. That’s over $6000 more than the standard Journey. Models rise all the way up to the $36,540 Touring trim – close to $5000 more than a Crossroad AWD.
Power and Performance
The 2015 Dodge Journey comes with two engine choices, whereas the 2015 Honda CR-V fits just one across all trim levels.
As standard, Estevan and Indian Head drivers will enjoy an enviable blend of power and efficiency from a 173 horsepower 2.4L I-4 engine. However, some drivers require more, so the award-winning 3.6L Pentastar V6 is also available to boost your output to 283 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque.
The 2015 Honda CR-V comes with a 2.5L i-VTEC which, with 185 horsepower, marginally outperforms the standard Journey engine. Of course, the lack of an optional engine means that it offers close to 100 horsepower less than the Journey’s maximum output. The result is that drivers will be able to tow only up to 680kg with the CR-V, while the Journey close to doubles that number with a maximum capacity of 1,134kg.
The 2015 Dodge Journey doesn’t just offer Estevan and Indian Head drivers a greater degree of model choice and engine power than the 2015 Honda CR-V, it also includes a number of exclusive cabin features. Helping you to keep both organized and entertained during every journey, the following features are available with your new 2015 Dodge Journey:
- Class-Exclusive Uconnect Multimedia Centre: Each model comes equipped with a cutting-edge Uconnect centre, with high-end models offering an 8.4-inch touch screen – the largest display available in the segment.
- Class-Exclusive 2nd-Row in-Floor Storage Bins: With enough space to hold a dozen 355ml cans and ice, this handy feature is perfect for keeping everything organised.
- Flip ‘n Stow Fold-Flat Front-Passenger Seat Cushion: If you need to step away from the vehicle, just fold up the passenger seat cushion to find a clever storage area in which to secure your valuables.
Stop Into Knight Weyburn CDJR To See the 2015 Dodge Journey
The 2015 Dodge Journey is a crossover without equal. Estevan and Indian Head customers have been raving about this impressive crossover. To experience it for yourself, just come down to the showroom at Knight Weyburn CDJR.