2015 Jeep Renegade vs 2015 Nissan Juke
The 2015 Jeep Renegade is an all-new vehicle which had become immensely popular with Estevan and Indian Head drivers, easily outclassing competitors like the 2015 Nissan Juke at every turn. Here’s how the two measure up.
Trims and Prices
The 2015 Jeep Renegade isn’t just one of the most capable crossover vehicles on the road today, it’s also one of the most fairly priced. The Sport model starts at just $19,995, and provides premium systems such as a remote keyless entry system and a Uconnect 3.0 multimedia centre. You’ll even be able to personalise your ride with additional features such as a ParkView back-up camera for confident reversing and a My Sky fixed or removable roof.
In contrast, the 2015 Nissan Juke starts at $20,498, with the SV FWD. That’s over $500 more than the Renegade Sport – and this isn’t even a brand-new vehicle, having only benefited from a cosmetic redesign for 2015. Also, while all models of the Renegade can be fitted with an AWD system, you’ll need to upgrade to the $23,978 SV AWD to enjoy the same performance in a 2015 Nissan Juke.
Jeep is synonymous with backcountry capability, so it should come as no surprise to Estevan and Indian Head drivers that the 2015 Renegade solidly outperforms the 2015 Nissan Juke in every way which counts for off-roading:
- AWD: While the Juke offers just one AWD system, the Renegade offers two – either Jeep Active Drive or Jeep Active Drive Low with 20:1 crawl ratio. Each system features a Class-Exclusive rear-axle disconnect for increased efficiency, as well as a Selec-Terrain system for flawless traction across varying conditions.
- Capability: The Trail Rated Trailhawk doesn’t just outdo the Juke – it outdoes the segment. Offering Best-in-Class 4×4 capability as well as Best-in-Class ground clearance and approach and departure angles, this is the crossover you need for serious off-roading.
- Towing: If you’re venturing into the great outdoors, you might just want to take your favourite toys with you. The Renegade’s Class-Exclusive Factory Tow Package allows you to haul up to 907 kg.
Interior and Features
The 2015 Jeep Renegade handles city cruising just as well as high-performance off-roading, offering a number of features to improve your drive which aren’t available with 2015 Nissan Juke.
- Class-Exclusive 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: The additional gears ensure a smooth and responsive ride at all speeds.
- Class-Exclusive My Sky Open Air Roof System: Choose from either manually removable panels or a power tilt/slide dual-panel roof.
You’ll also enjoy a far greater amount of space in the Renegade. Offering a Best-in-Class rear cargo capacity of up to 1,438L to the Juke’s 1,017L, as well as a total 2,835L of passenger space to the Juke’s 2,455L, the Renegade is perfect for both all the family and all their bits and pieces.
The 2015 Jeep Renegade is a crossover without equal. To test-drive yours today, simply come down to the showroom at Knight Weyburn CDJR.