2016 Jeep Renegade vs. 2016 Nissan Juke
It isn’t just our opinion that this is the country’s most capable small SUV off all time – it’s a fact. Swift Current and Saskatoon drivers will be able to depend upon Best-in-Class 4×4 capability thanks to the type of performance features that can’t be boasted by the 2016 Nissan Juke, including:
- Class-Exclusive Factory Tow Package: Want to tow up to 907 kg (2,000 lb)? That kind of load would tear the Juke asunder, but the Renegade can handle it.
- Selec-Terrain Traction Management System: Offers modes for Auto, Snow, Sand, and Mud – plus Rock on the Trailhawk – so you can meet changing terrain with confidence.
- 2 Full-Time 4×4 Systems: Choose from Jeep Active Drive and Jeep Active Drive Low with 20:1 crawl ratio. Both feature a Class-Exclusive rear axle disconnect.
The exterior of the 2016 Jeep Renegade reflects its ability to serve just as well cruising the city streets as it will roaring across the back country, with short overhangs contributing to Best-in-Class approach and departure angles while also providing a sleek, modern appearance. No matter which route you choose, comfort always comes as standard.
That’s because the Renegade has been manufactured with incredibly generous dimensions, including Best-in-Class 1st- and 2nd-row headroom measures of 41.1 in, versus just 39.6 in the Juke, and 40.5 in, versus a pitiful 36.7 in the back of the Juke. However, that doesn’t mean sacrificing cargo space; there’s up to 1,438 L (50.8 cu ft) with the Renegade instead of just 1,017 (35.9) with the cramped Juke.
The 2016 Jeep Renegade complements its sprawling and luxurious interior with a vast range of exciting standard and available features, most of which are unavailable with the 2016 Nissan Juke.
- Uconnect 6.5 NAV Infotainment System: Offers a 6.5-inch touchscreen, SiriusXM satellite radio, and premium navigation with 3D landmarks and terrain maps.
- Park-Sense Rear Park Assist: Uses ultrasonic sensors to detect obstacles behind you as you reverse, providing both a visual alert and audible warning.
- Class-Exclusive My Sky Open Air Roof System: Either a manual removable, or power tilt/slide removable dual-panel roof allows for stunning panoramic views of the sky above.
There’s also a host of available driver assistance technologies, such as Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, and Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking. However, you won’t find these features with the Juke.
The 2016 Jeep Renegade Outclasses the 2016 Nissan Juke
Need the best small SUV in the country? You need the 2016 Jeep Renegade. To check out this unrivalled vehicle in the flesh, just come down to Knight Weyburn CDJR today. We can’t wait to put our Swift Current and Saskatoon customers behind the wheel of this award-winning SUV, so make sure to visit us soon!