2016 Dodge Dart vs. 2016 Chrysler 200
Indian Head and Melville drivers find two very different sedans when they compare the 2016 Dodge Dart to the 2016 Chrysler 200. The former is focused on race-inspired styling, while the 200 sets the benchmark for luxury and comfort. Here’s a quick overview of the differences between them.
The 2016 Chrysler 200 offers two sophisticated powertrains, with each one mated to a cutting-edge nine-speed automatic transmission system with Rotary E-shift.
- 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir I-4: Produces up to 184 hp and 173 lb-ft of torque while making up to 10.2 L/100km in the city and 6.4 on the highway.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6: Delivers a Best-in-Class 295 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque while allowing for up to 12.4 in the city and 7.5 on the highway.
The 2016 Dodge Dart provides Indian Head and Melville drivers with three engine options:
- 2.0L Tigershark I-4: Commands up to 160 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque; makes up to 9.9 L/100km in the city and 7.0 on the highway with six-speed automatic or 9.4 and 6.5 with six-speed manual.
- 1.4 MultiAir 1-4 Turbo: Generates 160 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque while making up to 8.4 and 5.9 with six-speed automatic or 8.5 and 5.8 with six-speed manual.
- 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir I-4: Produces 184 hp and 174 lb-ft of torque while ensuring up to 10.1 and 6.8 with six-speed automatic or 10.5 and 6.7 with six-speed manual.
The 2016 Dodge Dart’s Charger-inspired LED racetrack taillamps and signature crosshair grille allow it to stand out from the crowd, and the interior is similarly jaw-dropping thanks to a distinctive Floating Island Bezel rimmed with LED lighting.
The 2016 Chrysler 200 is a little less bold in its design, but you’ll find more space than in the Dart. There’s up to 411L of cargo space and 2,871L of passenger space versus just 371L and 2,752L in the Dodge.
Both the 2016 Dodge Dart and the 2016 Chrysler 200 can be equipped with a stunning range of standard and available technologies for Indian Head and Melville drivers to enjoy.
Perhaps most impressive is the Radio 8.4 multimedia centre with largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen. Easy-to-navigate icons let you control everything from radio settings to climate controls, with available additions including:
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio: Enjoy a complimentary one-year subscription to over 120 channels of ad-free entertainment.
- GPS Navigation: Input your destination, then have 3D mapping and turn-by-turn directions bring you from A to B in no time flat.
Despite their similarities, the Dart and the 200 do differ slightly. The 200, as a model focused more on styling and comfort, can provide an ambient LED interior lighting system, while the Dart offers a Class-Exclusive 7-inch customizable in-cluster display to track all your performance data.
Let Us Help You Decide Between the 2016 Dodge Dart and the 2016 Chrysler 200
You’ll find both the 2016 Dodge Dart and the 2016 Chrysler 200 here at Knight Weyburn CDJR, as well as a friendly team of automotive experts to help you choose between them. Come on down today to find out more.