2015 Jeep Renegade
The 2015 Jeep Renegade is the Crossover Estevan and Indian Head Drivers Have Been Waiting for
The all-new 2015 Jeep Renegade offers Estevan and Indian Head drivers unbeatable off-road capability, a wealth of standard and available systems, and an outstanding level of interior space. Perfectly engineered to tackle both backcountry and city with equal ease, it’s a truly ground-breaking crossover.
Trim Levels and Price
The 2015 Jeep Renegade is available in four well balanced trims:
- Sport: Starting at $19,995, the Sport includes a 6-way driver’s seat for comfort, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and a Uconnect 3.0 multimedia centre for convenient entertainment, as well as advanced brake assist and hill start assist systems as standard.
- North: Starting at $25,995, the North boasts deep-tint privacy glass and black side roof rails for faultless style. Inside, you’ll enjoy automatic air conditioning and an upgraded Uconnect system with a 5-inch screen and hands-free communication.
- Trailhawk: Starting at $31,145, the Trailhawk dominates the backcountry. With Best-in-Class ratings for 4×4 capability, ground clearance, and approach and departure angles, it’s got everything you need to conquer the great outdoors.
- Limited: Starting at $32,295, the Limited provides everything you’d expect from a top-of-the-line Jeep, including leather-faced seating, dual-zone temperature control, heated front seats and steering wheel, and a premium audio system.
Powertrains and Fuel Economy
A capable crossover requires an advanced powertrain, and the 2015 Jeep Renegade has two that our Estevan and Indian Head customers can choose from:
- 1.4L MultiAir I-4 Turbo: The standard engine on the Renegade is capable of producing up to 160 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque – strong numbers for a vehicle of this size. Paired with the 6-speed manual transmission system, it earns 9.8 L/100km in the city and 7.6 on the highway.
- 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir I-4: This available engine boosts your output to 180 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque, for an unbridled level of performance. It’s paired with a Class-Exclusive 9-speed automatic transmission system which delivers a smooth ride and highly refined efficiency.
You’ll also benefit from Best-in-Class 4×4 capability to back up the enormous output of these engines. Select either a Jeep Active Drive or Jeep Active Drive Low with 20:1 crawl ratio, as well as a Selec-Terrain system, and you’ll be able to take your Renegade anywhere.
Interior Design and Versatility
Soft-touch surfaces and premium materials define the 2015 Jeep Renegade, but Estevan and Indian Head drivers are typically most impressed by the exceptional amount of interior space.
With a total interior volume of 3,358L, the Renegade is one of the roomiest crossovers currently available. You’ll enjoy extraordinary comfort thanks to Best-in-Class head room measurements of 41.1 inches in the front and 40.5 inches in the rear, plus an unbeatable amount of storage space – up to 1,438L with all seats folded. For complete cargo carrying versatility, use the 60/40 split-folding rear seat or the available 40/20/40 split rear seat with cargo pass-through feature, as well as the fold-forward front passenger seat, to easily stow longer pieces of cargo.
Comfort and Convenience Features
The 2015 Jeep Renegade comes with several premium features as standard, including a remote keyless access system, a four-speaker Uconnect entertainment system, and daytime running lights. However, there are also a vast range of available features for you to choose from, including:
- Park-Sense Rear Park Assist: Uses sensors to help guide you while backing up, allowing you to reverse confidently without fear of damaging the vehicle.
- Class-Exclusive My Sky Open Air Roof System: Choose from either a manually removable or power tilt/slide removable dual-panel roof, and open up your ride like no other crossover in the segment.
- Uconnect 6.5AN: Upgrades your infotainment system with a 6.5-inch touchscreen, a one year subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio, and a cutting-edge navigation system with 3D landmarks and terrain maps.
The 2015 Jeep Renegade can be equipped with up to 70 advanced safety and security features, including some of the most up to date systems on the market.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking: Senses whether you’re approaching a vehicle or obstacle at an unsafe speed, then provides a warning to help you stop. If you do not, the brakes will be applied to avoid a potential impact.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist: Gauges your position on the road using the rear camera view, then provides a warning if you begin to deviate without indicating.
- Blind-Spot Monitoring: Uses a camera to detect vehicles entering your blind-spot, then displays a warning icon on the appropriate side mirror.
Visit Knight Weyburn CDJR to See the Exceptional 2015 Jeep Renegade
The 2015 Jeep Renegade is one of the most influential vehicles to have been released since the initiation of the crossover segment. To experience it for yourself, just come down to the showroom at Knight Weyburn CDJR. We know our Estevan and Indian Head customers are eager to test-drive this powerful crossover, and we are ready to put them behind the wheel today!
Starting at $19,995