Trim Levels and Price
With 3 wheelbases and 4 body lengths across eight trim levels, there’s always a 2016 Ram ProMaster model that’s perfect for the job you have in mind.
- 2500 Cutaway: Starting at $24,995
- 2500 Chassis Cab: Starting at $25,995
- 3500 Cutaway: Starting at $26,995
- 3500 Chassis Cab: Starting at $27,995
- 1500: Starting at $28,995
- 2500: Starting at $32,995
- 3500: Starting at $34,995
- 2500 Window Van: Starting at $34,995
Powertrains and Capability
Working vehicles need plenty of horses and torque beneath the hood in order to remain responsive and handle with agility no matter how much you’re carrying in the cargo section, and the 2016 Ram ProMaster is only too happy to oblige. As standard, you’ll receive a 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 engine able to command up to 280 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. This is a powerhouse that has been named to Ward’s
’10 Best Engines’ list three times, so it’s one of the few that can live up to the demands of a commercial vehicle. A 6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode comes as standard, as does a 5-year/100,000-km Powertrain Limited Warranty.
Also available is the outstanding 3.0L EcoDiesel I-4. It delivers up to 174 horsepower alongside 295 lb-ft of torque at a low 1,400 rpm. You’ll benefit from the same Powertrain Limited Warranty, as well as oil change intervals of up to a Best-in-Class 29,000 km. Efficiency ratings remain impressive no matter where you travel thanks to a Class-Exclusive 6-speed automated manual transmission, plus the legendary efficiency of diesel over gas.
Interior Design and Versatility
We could tell you that the 2016 Ram ProMaster offers a Best-in-Class standard interior ceiling height of 1,651 mm (65 in) and a sprawling cargo capacity of up to 13,108 L (462.9 cu ft) and leave it at that, but we’d only really be scratching the surface.
Further standout interior features include:
- An extended roof height of up to 2,565 mm (101 inches) to let anybody up to 6’4″ stand fully erect inside.
- Your choice of either solid walls or windowed sides.
- 17 floor tie-down loops and 5 side-wall loops to make sure your cargo stays secure while you’re on the go.
- A Best-in-Class load floor height for easy loading and unloading.
- A Best-in-Class cargo width measurement between the wheel wells and near-90-degree walls to make sure that no interior space is wasted.
- 60/40 split-folding rear doors that open a complete 260 degrees to provide quick and convenient access to your cargo area.
- A Class-Exclusive front-wheel drive system that removes the traditional rear differential to improve cargo space and reduce the weight of your ProMaster.
Comfort and Convenience Features
Driving the 2016 Ram ProMaster across the streets of Indian Head and Melville will clearly provide you with an edge over the competition in terms of power, efficiency, and cargo-carrying ability. However, the vehicle doesn’t stop there. Owners will be able to take advantage of a whole host of cutting-edge features to help get jobs done faster and prevent bumps and scrapes from occurring:
- GPS Navigation: Commercial vehicles regularly need to find their way to multiple new destinations in the course of a single working day. To help you out, the Ram ProMaster’s available GPS navigation system provides audible turn-by-turn guidance. You can even enter your destination using voice-command technology.
- Park-Sense Rear Park Assist: Ultrasonic sensors positioned within your rear bumper will scan the area behind your vehicle to detect obstacles, then provide audible warnings that vary in intensity as you get closer to them.
- ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera: Available with all Cargo Van configurations, this state-of-the-art monitor provides a video-feed of the area behind your vehicle to help you reverse with confidence in cramped or crowded areas.
The 2016 Ram ProMaster is Available Now from Knight Weyburn CDJR
With its phenomenal cargo area and rich array of configurations and options, the 2016 Ram ProMaster is in a league of its own. If you’d like to take a closer look, find out more, or arrange a test drive, just pay a visit to the showroom here at Knight Weyburn CDJR. We look forward to seeing our Indian Head and Melville customers soon!